Free Consultation: (608) 258-9588Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael FoxWisconsin's Toughest Negotiators and Litigators
- Civil Rights, Personal Injury, Employment Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Attorney Michael Fox has been consistently recognized, not only as an outstanding trial lawyer, but as a teacher of trial practice. His record of success in trials has led to hundreds of settlements that allowed his clients to recover financially with dignity and without requiring a public trial. He was described by a noted colleague in the media as the “father of the modern civil rights jury trial” and promoted by the Minnesota State Bar as one of three national “stars of the plaintiff’s bar” repeatedly invited to address its annual Midwestern Employment Law Institute.
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Fox & Fox, S.C.
- - Current
- U of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- J.D. (1976)
- Super Lawyers
- Thomson Reuters
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1015173
- Dane County Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- Wisconsin Employment Law and the State Bar of Wisconsin CLE Books
- Introductory Chapter
- Strategic Case and Trial Planning, Upper Midwest Employment Law Institute
- Retaliation Litigation Hotspots, Upper Midwest Employment Institute
- A 21st Century Civil Rights Practice, State Bar of Wisconsin, Individual Rights and Responsibilities Section
- Upper Midwest Employment Law Institute, Upper Midwest Employment Law Institute
- Merely Pretext? Proof and Defense of a Discrimination Claim, Upper Midwest Employment Law Institute
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.