Mazie HarrisWe Go The Extra Mile for Our Clients
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Landlord Tenant ...
Mazie A. Harris is an Illinois licensed attorney with over 12 years experience. Ms. Harris served as a Hearing Officer for the Illinois Secretary of State for over 7 years before entering private practice. Ms. Harris presided over Formal Hearings and has written hundreds of Orders for the following hearings: reckless homicide, multiple BAIID violations, multiple driving while revoked, false identification, zero tolerance and Out of State DUI revocation. Ms. Harris has extensive knowledge and experience witth the Secretary of State administrative rules and administrative hearing process.
Ms. Harris also has extensive experience in the area of Real Estate Law and specializes in representing landlords in landlord/tenant matters. Ms. Harris previously worked for the City of Chicago Dept. of Housing where she assisted in conveying over 2,200 units of housing to selected developers. Ms. Harris has extensive knowledge in the building court and represents and navigates her clients in complying with the City of Chicago Building Code to avoid the loss of their property and heavy City fines.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and BitPay.
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6285519
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.