The Law Offices of Andrew M. Weisberg specializes in criminal defense and criminal defense only! When you have been charged with a crime, you need a lawyer who eats, sleeps and drinks criminal law cases. Do not trust your freedom and future to a lawyer who practices in multiple areas of law. It is critical to consult with an attorney who is solely dedicated to the practice of criminal defense.
It is also important to look for a criminal attorney who has great experience in the courtroom. Do not leave serious legal matters to those unfamiliar with the demands of courtroom battle. When you need an attorney, rely on the skill and talents of a true trial attorney.
Andrew Weisberg is an intelligent, aggressive and well respected trial lawyer. He began his career as a prosecutor in both the Cook County and Will County State's Attorney's Offices. As a criminal prosecutor, he gained significant trial experience and was the lead attorney in numerous jury trials and hundreds of bench trials both in Joliet and at 26th and California in Chicago.
While prosecuting thousands of cases, including all kinds of violent crimes, sexual assaults, drug cases, DUI's and many other crimes, Andrew developed a reputation as a tough attorney who never backed down from taking cases to trial. It was this type of trial experience that allowed Andrew to become a member of the Capital Litigation Trial bar, an elite group of trial lawyers authorized by the Illinois Supreme Court to try death penalty cases. Mr. Weisberg also earned membership in the prestigious Federal Trial Bar.
After serving the people of the State of Illinois for many years as a tough and hard-working prosecutor, Mr. Weisberg decided to use his vast criminal law experience to defend individuals arrested and charged with crimes in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs and counties. Mr. Weisberg's clients have come to expect an intense level of dedication and compassion. When you hire Mr. Weisberg to handle your case, he will be with you every step of the way. Mr. Weisberg always takes the time to talk to his clients in great detail and explain the criminal justice process every step of the way. He does this so that there are no surprises along the way.
If you or a loved one is facing criminal prosecution, contact Mr. Weisberg today for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Armed Robbery, Aggravated Robbery
- Assault, Battery, Aggravated Battery
- Bond Hearings, Bail Hearings, Preliminary Hearings
- Burglary, Residential Burglary, Auto Burglary
- Cocaine Possession
- Disorderly Conduct
- Drug / Narcotics Offenses
- Felonies, Misdemeanors, Probation violations
- Murder, Homicide, Attempted Murder
- Possession, Manufacturing and Delivery of Controlled Substance
- Sex Offenses, Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse and Assault, Sexual Assault
- Theft, Retail Theft, Forgery
- Shoplifting / Retail Theft
- Possession of Heroin
- Resisting Arrest
- Domestic Battery
- Free Consultation
Feel free to call Andrew any time to discuss your case for free. Andrew will not rush you off the phone but will take as much time as needed to fully understand your case and explain all of your options.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Andrew gladly accepts credit and debit cards, including Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Andrew has flexible fee arrangements. You can always choose between a flat fee or an hourly fee arrangement.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Law Offices of Andrew M. Weisberg
- - Current
- After serving the People of the State of Illinois for many years, Andrew opened his law practice so that he could fight to defend those charged with criminal offenses in Chicago and the suburbs.
- Prosecutor / Assistant State's Attorney
- Cook County State's Attorney's Office
- In 2004, Andrew became a prosecutor for Cook County and was assigned to the Chicago office to handle the most serious of crimes. While in Cook County, Andrew continued to prosecute all kinds of violent crimes, sex offenses, white collar cases and other offenses.
- Prosecutor / Assistant State's Attorney
- Will County State's Attorney's Offices
- Andrew began his professional career as a prosecutor in Joliet. Within 18 months on the job, Andrew rose to the level of felony prosecutor. As a felony prosecutor, Andrew handled thousands of cases, including all kinds of violent crimes, sex offenses, white collar cases and countless other cases.
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. (1993)
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- J.D. (1996)
- Federal Trial Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Andrew also earned membership in the prestigious Federal Trial Bar. Only members of the Federal Trial Bar are permitted to handle trials in federal court.
- Capital Litigation Trial Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Andrew earned membership in the Capital Litigation Trial Bar. This is an elite group of Illinois criminal defense lawyers who have been certified by the Illinois Supreme Court to handle death penalty cases.
- Chicago Criminal Lawyer
- Skokie Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Chicago Criminal Law Blog
- Should You Take a Plea Bargain for Your Illinois Drug Charge?
10 October 2017
- What You Need to Know about Illinois Looting Laws
5 October 2017
- School Fights in Illinois Can Lead to Assault and Battery Charges
28 September 2017
- Charged with Resisting Arrest in Chicago? How to Fight Back
22 September 2017
- Know the Consequences If Your Chicago Teen Is Charged with Stealing
14 September 2017
- How You Can Defend Yourself against a Chicago Sex Crime Charge
7 September 2017
- Commit Domestic Violence, You Can’t Play for U of Illinois
3 September 2017
- Feds Arrest 13 Alleged Drug Traffickers in Chicago
24 August 2017
- How to Protect Yourself and Fight against White Collar Charges
16 August 2017
(773) 908-9811 Mobile | http://www.chicagocriminallawyer.com/ If you or a loved one has been arrested and charged with a crime in Chicago and are seeking an aggressive and experienced Chicago Criminal...Chicago Criminal Defense Law Firm | DUI | Shoplifitng | Andrew Weisberg
(773) 908-9811 | |http://www.chicagocriminallawyer.com Charged with a Crime in Chicago? Criminal Lawyer Andrew M. Weisberg Can Help When you are facing criminal charges in Chicago, you need a Chicago criminal attorney who...