Max Mahoney practices mainly Family Law with Keith Berkshire, but also has experience in the areas of business, construction, real estate, and collections law. Before coming to Berkshire Law Office, Max practiced civil litigation at Rose Law Group and was a litigation file clerk with Cantelme & Brown, PLC and the Goldwater Institute. Max graduated cum laude from Arizona State University earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies focusing in Anthropology, History, and Political Science. Max attended Phoenix School of Law where he received his J.D. in 2011. While at Phoenix School of Law Max was the Administrative Editor for Phoenix Law Review. Max is licensed to practice in Arizona and is admitted to both the state and federal bar.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Free 30 minute consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards.
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Arizona Summit Law School
- J.D. (2011)
- Activities: Executive Editor for law review
- State Bar of Arizona  # 028837
- Maricopa County Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Board of Editor for Maricopa Lawyer (News Paper)