Matt Nowicki is a personal injury trial lawyer with Scholle Law. He is a committed, tenacious and compassionate lawyer who seeks to ensure that all clients receive the best possible outcomes after a serious accident or injury. He has an unwavering commitment to advocacy for those who need a voice after they have suffered injury due to another's negligence or recklessness.
Mr. Nowicki earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan where his focus was on political science and economics. As a student, he worked with local politicians and urban Detroit residents for community improvement. This experience helped to inspire him to become a personal injury lawyer which provides the opportunity to advocate for those who have been harmed or injured and who may not otherwise be heard.
While earning his law degree at Valparaiso University Law School, he focused intensively on advocacy as a member of the International Moot Court Society in competitive legal argument and briefing. He gained an inside view of law in a corporate setting as a legal intern for the General Counsel at an motor vehicle engineering and manufacturing company. He has valuable experience in business and contract law, which he gained in law practice prior to joining Scholle Law and which helps in dealing with insurance carriers in personal injury matters.
As an associate at Scholle Law, Mr. Nowicki focuses on premises liability, as well as car and truck accidents and other matters. His clients know that he is dedicated to their well-being as he applies his skills for the best possible outcomes for them.
Scholle Law welcomes the opportunity to help our clients and to provide caring, skillful and ethical representation for all.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Scholle Law
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (2010)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Matthew Nowicki's Website Profile
- Scholle Law Website
- Atlanta Injury Attorneys Blog
- Are Truck Accident Lawyers Different from Car Accident Lawyers?
17 May 2019
- Who is Going to Fix My Car After A Car Accident?
13 May 2019
- Can I Treat My Car Accident Injuries With a Chiropractor?
6 May 2019
- Choosing the Best Attorney to Represent you in your Georgia Medical Malpractice Case
29 April 2019
- Motorcycle Crash Awareness
24 April 2019
- Hands-Free Driving Update
20 April 2019
- How Much Can I Expect From a Car Accident Settlement
18 April 2019
- So, You Have Full Coverage?
15 April 2019
- Georgia Law, Texting While Driving and Fatal Consequences
10 April 2019
- Georgia Brain Injury Lawyers Blog