Matthew G Johnson
- Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse, Medical Malpractice ...
Matt Johnson is a trial lawyer. Matt’s areas of practice include personal injury, wrongful death, timber trespass and insurance bad faith. Matt has more than 15 years of experience settling, mediating, litigating and taking cases to trial.
Matt has handled cases in nearly every County in the State of Washington. He works with our personal injury clients in every county we work, including Thurston, Pierce, Mason, Grays Harbor, Lewis and King. Matt works hard and smart for our clients. He worked as a Teamster for several years while attending law school.
Matt has worked with the Washington State Attorney General’s Office and as staff counsel for one of the top three insurance companies in the country before joining the firm. He has a unique and valued perspective that helps us get the best result for our clients. Matt is married, with four children and one grandson.
Matthew Johnson’s Qualifications:
University of Washington School of Law
Lake Forest College, Bachelor’s Degree in Politics and Government, Summa Cum Laude, with Honors in Politics and Government.
Areas of Practice:
Serious Personal injury
Tort claims against government, including negligent road design and maintenance
Insurance bad faith
Washington State Bar Association
US District Court Western District of Washington
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Washington State Bar Association  # 27976
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.