Enjoys an "AV rating" from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating obtainable.
Voted by his peers one of the "Best of the Bar."
Named as one of Florida Trend's "Legal Elite", an honor given to less than one percent of the lawyers in the state.
Selected as a "Super Lawyer," lawyers who have attained certain honors, results or credentials, which indicate a high degree of peer recognition or professional competence.
Serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law
Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, where he served on the Board of Directors of the Miami Chapter.
Member of the Dade County Bar Association, where he previously served on the Board of Directors
Serves as an Ambassador for the Miami chapter of Big Brothers/Big Sisters, previously serving on the Board of Directors for (since 1998) and previously served as a mentor to an "at risk" child. He served as past legal counsel to the agency and chair of the Volunteer Recruitment Council.
Leadership Miami Graduate
Mr. Eiglarsh is frequently asked to provide the media with legal commentary and appears frequently on the following networks:
HLN (CNN's "Sister Station," Headline News)
Fox News Channel
CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX affiliates
E Entertainment Television
Shows that he's appeared on:
"The O'Reilly Factor"
"The Today Show"
"Good Morning America"
"World News Tonight, with Diane Sawyer"
"The Kelly File" (with host Megyn Kelly)
"Dr. Drew on Call"
"Jane Velez Mitchell"
Mr. Eiglarsh is a heavily sought after lecturer and speaker as well.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Personal Injury
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Law Offices of Mark Eiglarsh
- Loyola University New Orleans
- University of Florida
- B.S. | Telecommunication
- Honors: With Honors
- "AV" rating
- Legal Elite
- Florida Trend
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida State Bar
- Mark Eiglarsh's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Mark Eiglarsh Website
- Florida Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Must You Give Police Your Cell Phone Passcode?
9 November 2018
- Proving “DWS” (Driving While Stoned) in Florida
31 July 2018
- Is It Legal For A Bar To Refuse To Serve Trump Supporters?
11 June 2018
- Why Bill Cosby Was Convicted, And What Now?
1 May 2018
- Was $500,000 Bond For Stoneman Douglas Shooter’s Brother Justified?
20 March 2018
- Are Criminal Charges Likely After FIU Bridge Collapse?
19 March 2018
- What About Suing Gun Manufacturers For Stoneman Douglas H.S. Shooting?
13 March 2018
- The Dumbest Jury Ever!
7 February 2018
- “Should Women Who Display Their Nipples Be Arrested?”
15 January 2018
A powerful story of one of Mr. Eiglarsh's innocent clientsMost Recent Media Appearances
Media appearances by Mark Eiglarsh, Esq.Miami Personal Injury and wrongful death lawyer
Personal injury and/or wrongful death attorneyMiami Criminal Lawyer Mark Eiglarsh
An overview of Mark Eiglarsh and the Law Offices of Mark Eiglarsh