I am dedicated to helping injured injured workers get well, return to work, and receive what they deserve for their workers' compensation claims. I publish and edit WCWebzine.com, a free tool for legal research and practical information to help navigate California's evolving workers' compensation system. WCW is easy to use, with relevant links to the source.
- Workers' Compensation
Please send an email with some facts concerning your case, your name and phone number.
All fees must be approved by a workers' compensation judge.
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D. (1974) | law
- Activities: Law Review
- State Bar of California  # 61430
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association (CAAA)
- The ABCs of Admissibility: What You Need to Know and How to Do It Post SB 863
- Marjory Harris, WCWebzine.com
- workers' compensation
- State Bar of California