- Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
- New Jersey
Ms. Solomon is a founding member of Arons & Solomon, P.A. Since she began practicing in 1987, she has focused solely in the area of family and divorce law, divorce litigation, mediation, custody and post judgment family matters. Her practice extends to jurisdictions throughout Northern New Jersey, including Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Hudson, Union and Morris Counties. She is a skilled and seasoned litigator and negotiator as well as a mediator. Ms. Solomon has tried numerous matrimonial matters. Ms. Solomon strives to give only the best representation possible. She understands how emotionally stressful, confusing and overwhelming the divorce process can be and works hard to use her years of experience to make the process less difficult for her clients.She is the chairman of her Bergen County Early Settlement Panels. Ms. Solomon is a “Master” in the New Jersey Family Law Inn of Court. Prior to founding Arons & Solomon she maintained a private practice, and previously worked in the Livingston, N.J., firm of Skoloff & Wolfe where Gary Skoloff recruited Ms. Solomon when, she was his law student. Prior to that Ms. Solomon served as a law clerk for Judge Harvey Sorkow during the famous “Baby M” case, which raised unique and precedent-setting issues in surrogate motherhood and adoption. She has received the highest rating (AV) “preeminent” from Martindale-Hubbell, the most respected attorney service. She has been named to the Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers. Ms. Solomon has been rated one of Bergen County’s “Top Lawyers”, by (201) Magazine. Ms. Solomon lives with her husband, two daughters, and their two dogs in Madison, New Jersey.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Free initial consultaton
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- J.D. (1986)
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- Honors: Cum Laude
- New Jersey State Bar  # 023521986
- - Current
- Arons & Solomon, P.A.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.