Marie has been an attorney for over twenty-three years. She has experience handling personal injury, medical malpractice, employment discrimination and mass tort matters. Marie earned her J.D. from St. John’s University Law School and her L.L.M. degree from New York University (NYU) School of Law. She has worked for the New York Appellate Division, 2nd Department and has taught CLE courses on Tort & Civil Procedure at St. John’s University School of Law.
As a founding partner of Napoli Shkolnik, PLLC, Marie was involved in many depositions and has tried multiple cases to verdict. Marie understands the breadth of the legal issues that particularly affect women injured by pharmaceutical and other defective products.
Marie is a breast cancer survivor and philanthropist creating awareness to fund research through such charitable organizations as The Bone Marrow Foundation, Inc. Marie is an avid runner and has raised money by competing in the Long Island Half Marathon and the New York City Marathon.
Marie has spoken on a variety of legal issues and has appeared on such networks as Fox Business News, CNN, CBS News and ABC News.
• Closing Arguments: Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial
FoxNews.com Strategy Room with Julie Banderas
• Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch Confirmation Hearings
• FBI Director James Comey’s Congressional Testimony
Prime Time Justice with Ashleigh Banfield
• Mystery Deepens After Coed Vanishes: Was She Kidnapped
• Cops Want to Know Why Teen Allegedly Killed Stepmom
• Walmart Shooting Cops: Man Charged With Killing Shoplifter Fired Gun 9Xs
• Defendants Sentencing Impacted by his Attitude Towards the Judge in Court
• MMA Fighter War Machine’s Trial – Part 1
• War Machine on trial for allegedly nearly beating ex-girlfriend Christy Mack to death – Part 2