Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 0287040
- Hamline University School of Law
- J.D. (1998)
- Minnesota State Bar  # 0287040
Websites & Blogs
1 Questions Answered
- Q. I am being sued for 2900 plus lawyers fees. I work 2 jobs and only make little money what are my options bankruptcy.
- A: I would strongly recommend meeting with me or another bankruptcy attorney asap to figure out whether filing for bankruptcy relief would be a good fit for you. Bring the complaint with you to discuss it.
Contact & Map