Edward Russell

Edward Russell Justia Connect Pro Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

  • Bankruptcy
  • Minnesota
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Member of Minnesota Bar Association since Oct. 1, 1988
Specialty in Consumer Bankruptcy
Estate Planning

Practice Area
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Minnesota Supreme Court
ID Number: 0191759
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Associations
State Bar of Minnesota  # 0191759
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. After I marry my wife who is from Columbia. How much longer can she stay in America. And how soon can I get her a visa
A: If you are a US citizen or have permeant residence status you can file a form I-130 sponsoring her for permanent resident stats and she can stay in the US. She can also apply for a work permit and receive a social security number.

Once she received permanent resident status it will be for a 2 year period. Within 3 months of the end of that 2 year period she will have to apply for a removal of the condition to obtain a green card with no restriction.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Russell, Edward (Atty)
970 Raymond Avenue Ste G-60
St Paul, MN 55114
Telephone: (651) 387-6575
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.