I guide people in financial difficulty through the technically difficult and emotionally charged arena of bankruptcy which allows them the Fresh Start provided by Congress.
I too have had the experience of seeing my field of work (then computer application software development) shrink before my very eyes with the projects I used to get being sent overseas. People in the current economy have similar experiences and I was determined to find a way to use my legal background to help them. I decided that practicing bankruptcy law was the most direct way I could help.
I'm a solo practitioner by choice and all my clients deal directly with me, not non-attorney assistants. I think this is the way it should be done so it's the way I do it.
- 9th Circuit
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Juris Doctor (1968)
- University of Missouri
- Bachelor of Science (1965) | Mathematics.
- Wiley M. Manuel award
- State Bar of California
- Award for Pro Bono work for Legal Aid of Marin County
- Waiting to File Bankruptcy Can Hurt You!
- Filing Bankruptcy and Have Credit Union Children's Accounts? Look Out!
- Avoid these banks if filing bankruptcy!
- Does my discharged-in-bankruptcy debt stay gone forever?
- Expensive loans in California can force you into bankruptcy!
- Payday lender sentenced to 16 years in prison