Free Consultation: (510) 841-6164
Offers Video Conferencing
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Manuel Alzamora Juarez

Manuel Alzamora Juarez Justia Connect Pro Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

Ayuda para problemas de casas en California!!!
  • Landlord Tenant, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy ...
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ALII GoldSocial MediaResponsive Law

Engish Spoken! -

El Abogado Manuel A. Juarez representa a inquilinos con problemas de viviendas inhabitables o mal mantenidas. Manuel A. Juarez es el Abogado de Derechos de Inquilinos con problemas de plomería, desagüe, aguas estancadas, incendios, invasion de ratas, chinches, cucarachas y de viviendas sin calentón en el este de San Francisco.

El Abogado Manuel Juarez también litiga lesiones causadas por la caída de techos húmedos y defectuosos. Si Ud. tiene lesiones causadas por pedazos de su techo, o ha sufrido una caida en el piso de su ducha o su vivienda esta infestada con ratas, cucarachas o chinches, llame al Abogado Defensor de Renteros, Manuel A. Juarez.

El abogado Manuel Juarez atiende a clientes en Oakland, San Francisco, Richmond, Concord y San Francisco. LLamelo GRATIS al: 510.206-4492.
Manuel A. Juarez is a Tenant Rights lawyer in the Bay Area. He focuses his practice in defending tenants faced with housing problems, warranty of habitability and retaliatory evictions due to landlords resistance to improving housing issues, such as:
Lack of heater
Leaky showers
Leaky roof
Toxic Mold
Bathroom problems
Faulty wiring
Bed bugs
No hot water
Rat Infestation
Cockroach Infestation
Apartment fires
House fires
Flea Infestation
Sewer problems

In 1999, Mr. Juarez founded The Law Offices of Manuel A. Juarez. Since then, Mr. Juarez has represented numerous high-profile clients in State and Federal Courts. Mr. Juarez treats every client with respect and integrity and approaches every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. Mr. Juarez defends tenants with housing problems, such as: lack of heating, sewer back-ups, fires, rats, bedbugs, other cockroaches and or badly maintained housing or apartments. If your landlord is unresponsive, when you complain regarding your housing issues, call me at (510) 206-4492. I will defend your tenant rights.

Practice Areas
Landlord Tenant
Tenants' Rights
Estate Planning
Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
  • Warranty of Habitability (Tenant Housing Issues)
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Zoom
  • WhatsApp
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation ONLY for Tenants with Housing problems and Auto and Truck Accident cases. If no injuries, call your insurance company.
  • Contingent Fees
    All Warranty of Habitability and Personal Injury Cases are on contingency. If You do not win, You do not pay.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    No eviction services are provided at this time. Only Warranty of Habitability and Housing problems, i.e. rats, cockroaches, bedbugs, lack of heaters, mold, humidity, sewer backups and faulty electrical fires.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Spoken
  • Italian: Spoken
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Law Office of Manuel A. Juarez
- Current
San Francisco Law School
J.D. (1994) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville
M.A. (1975) | Economics
Placeholder image for education.
Hendrix College
B.A. (1973) | Social Sciences
Placeholder image for education.
Excellent Rating
Best Bankruptcy Lawyers in Berkeley
Three Best Rated
Los mejores Abogados de Accidentes de Auto en San Francisco
Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Richmond
Los mejores Abogados de Accidentes de Auto en Oakland
A+ Accredited Business Rating
Better Business Bureau
Chairman's Outstanding Leadership Award
League of United Latin American Citizens
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 200706
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Uniting Families and Resolving Crisis in Our communities, Identifying Solutions to Our Crisis
California Legislature Assembly Certificate of Recognition, People's Equity Summit, Antioch, California
Todos Unidos and California LULAC
Panelist on Credit Crisis in America and Impact on Hispanic Communities
California Legislature Assembly Certificate of Recognition, People's Equity Summit, Antioch, California
Todos Unidos and California LULAC
Panelist on Credit Crisis in America and Impact on Hispanic Communities
California Legislature Assembly Certificate of Recognition, 2013 People's Equity Summit, Antioch, California
Todos Unidos and California LULAC
Panelist on Credit Crisis in America and Impact on Hispanic Communities
Websites & Blogs
Law Office Of Manuel A. Juarez
Abogado Hispano de California
Legal Answers
451 Questions Answered
Q. I was I was served a notice to vacate because I missed the five calendar deadline for the answer
A: Normally, you have to be served with Unlawful Detainer papers. You have 5 days to answer. If you fail to answer the Landlord will get an eviction order against you. When that happens, go to Court and ask for a stay of execution, you may get to explain to the Court why you did not answer and get more time to move out. If you did not pay rent, then, you may have a hard time getting additional time. Hope this helps you.
Q. How do you protect a pension in divorce?
A: you can offer another asset or cash in lieu of your pension or if you have similar plans, you can agree not to attach each other's pension in your Marital Settlement Agreement. Best of luck,
Q. How can I get my daughter back?
A: If a reasonable phone call and letter does not do the trick then you have to hire a lawyer to submit a contempt order, if you have previously been granted joint custody. best of luck.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Manuel A. Juarez
2143 Cedar St.
Suite 200
Berkeley, CA 94709
Telephone: (510) 841-6164
Cell: (510) 206-4492
Monday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 3 PM
Sunday: Closed (Today)
Notice: Night hours are optional for existing clients and emergency cases until 10 pm.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.