Free Consultation: (877) 657-5407Tap to Call This Lawyer
Linda Liang

Linda Liang

  • Immigration Law, Trademarks, Arbitration & Mediation ...
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Attorney Linda Liang was licensed to practice law in US and in China. Attorney Liang earned her Bachelor Degree from Huazhong University of China. Attorney Liang also received her MBA degree from Utah State University. Prior to joining the firm, Attorney Liang worked for several international companies. Attorney Liang was in charge of both legal affairs and business development, In addition, she also practiced with a local Shanghai law firm in the field of corporation and transaction laws. Attorney Liang's major fields of practice include all aspect of immigration such as removal, Labor Certification, National Interest Waiver, Alien of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher, H-1B, L and O Nonimmigrant working visas. Since joining the firm, Attorney Liang has successfully handled numerous cases with tough intent to revoke, RFEs. Attorney Liang's strong commitment to clients springs from her own immigrant background, which gives her the ability to treat each case with empathy and compassion, as though it were her own. Her detail-oriented and professional nature is complemented by her personal touch, as Attorney Liang is always accessible and quick in responding to client needs. To contact Attorney Liang, please email her at

Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • Trademarks
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Bankruptcy
  • Business Law
  • Intellectual Property
  • International Law
  • Tax Law
  • Free Consultation
    I give free phone consultation. If there is need for in person consultation, the fee will be $150 and will be waived from legal service fee once our firm is hired.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Linda Liang and Associates
- Current
Utah State University
MBA (2002)
Utah State University Logo
Certified Family Law Mediator
17th Circuit Broward County Florida
Websites & Blogs
Attorney Linda Liang' Blog
Business Immigration
Legal Answers
80 Questions Answered

Q. I-539 Change of Status Application
A: The question is "what date are you requesting the status to be extended until"? But you are changing status, not extending... Thus this question does not apply to your case. You need to focus on applying for B2 visa.
Q. Is it legal to do part-time freelancing for a company in India while working full-time on H1B in USA?
A: As long as you keep your job in US which is the base for your H1B, you are free to do anything.
Q. Minor is U.S citizen parents moved to Mexico with minor at age 1.Now minor would like to come back to U.S. what isneed?
A: It sounds like minor can claim US Citizenship. You may retain an attorney to prepare the right documents to prove your eligibility.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Boco Office
2255 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Toll-Free: (877) 657-5407
Telephone: (954) 892-5517
Fax: (866) 920-7859
Linda Liang & Associates
8201 Peters Road Suite 1000
Plantation, FL 33324
Telephone: (954) 892-5517 Ext. 8925517
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.