Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Tax Law
I give free phone consultation. If there is need for in person consultation, the fee will be $150 and will be waived from legal service fee once our firm is hired.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Linda Liang and Associates
- - Current
- Utah State University
- MBA (2002)
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- 17th Circuit Broward County Florida
Websites & Blogs
- Attorney Linda Liang' Blog
- Business Immigration
80 Questions Answered
- Q. I-539 Change of Status Application
- A: The question is "what date are you requesting the status to be extended until"? But you are changing status, not extending... Thus this question does not apply to your case. You need to focus on applying for B2 visa.
- Q. Is it legal to do part-time freelancing for a company in India while working full-time on H1B in USA?
- A: As long as you keep your job in US which is the base for your H1B, you are free to do anything.
- Q. Minor is U.S citizen parents moved to Mexico with minor at age 1.Now minor would like to come back to U.S. what isneed?
- A: It sounds like minor can claim US Citizenship. You may retain an attorney to prepare the right documents to prove your eligibility.
Contact & Map