Free Consultation: (203) 562-2961Tap to Call This Lawyer
Linda Ann Subbloie

Linda Ann Subbloie

  • Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
  • Connecticut, Florida
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
    Contested Divorce, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Child Support
    Arbitration & Mediation
    Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Additional Practice Areas
  • Divorce mediation
  • Legal coaching
  • Limited scope representation
  • Family dispute mediation
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Nova Southeastern University
J.D. (1990) | Law
Nova Southeastern University Logo
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
14 Questions Answered
Q. Hi! I’m 16 and I was wondering if I would win in an emancipation case?
A: Go to the probate court in your town and file the papers for emancipation. The clerk will help you but she/he can not give you legal advice. So long as you are managing your own financial affairs (working and paying for your own stuff) you have a chance at getting the court's approval. However, there are no guarantees. If your uncle will apply for temporary guardianship, he can do so at the same probate court and maybe your parents will just agree. He can then help take care of where you go to school.
Q. Contempt and Visitation?
A: Unfortunately, right now and for the near future, the courts are pretty much closed for most business. You can file your motion for contempt, however, it will not be heard any time soon. My suggestion is that you take her up on that offer and go there as often as possible. Maybe if you go too much, she won't like the inconvenience and finally let your daughter go with you.
Q. My father left land to my brother and I and we've had it listed at a price that was too high to sell for nearly 2 years.
A: You can file a "partition action" in the superior court. The court will most likely force the sale of the property at a reasonable price. You will need to retain an attorney who practices real estate litigation law.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
315 Front Street
New Haven, CT 06513
Telephone: (203) 562-2961
Fax: (203) 787-4144
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.