Lefteris K. Travayiakis
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Insurance Claims ...
Attorney Lefteris K. Travayiakis is a very experienced criminal defense lawyer handling all misdemeanor and major felony crimes. Over the last 20 years, he has successfully represented hundreds of clients and obtained acquittals in extremely complex and serious cases, including murder.
Attorney Travayiakis' trial litigation practice focuses exclusively on criminal defense, including major felony crimes such as homicide/murder and related crimes of violence; rape and other sex crimes; gun crimes; drugs crimes; and OUI/DUI.
Additionally, Attorney Travayiakis also handles appeals and post-conviction matters before the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- United States District Court of Massachusetts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lefteris K. Travayiakis
- Suffolk University Law School
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Top 20 Up & Coming Lawyer & Rising Star
- Massachusetts Lawyer's Weekly
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lefteris K. Travayiakis' Website Profile
- Lefteris K. Travayiakis Website
- Boston Criminal Lawyers Blog
- “Pinging” for Cell Phone Location Data Unconstitutional Without a Warrant
April 25, 2019
- MA Outlines Bail Test for Defendants Charged with Murder
April 11, 2019
- Peremptory Challenges of Minorities During Jury Selection in Massachusetts Criminal Trials
October 6, 2018
- Boston DUI Lawyers Blog
- Blood Draw in Massachusetts Drunk Driving Cases Must Be Done With Consent
January 16, 2021
- Massachusetts Statute Governing Suspension and Restoration of Driver’s License After Chemical Test Refusal
October 8, 2018
- Field Sobriety Tests Not Admissible in Massachusetts OUI/DUI Marijuana Cases
September 20, 2017
- Q. If an ex-employee is e-mailing you can you place a restraining order on the person?
- A: Restraining Orders are issued by the courts when there is a determination to believe that the order is necessary to protect the person from serious bodily injury and/or death...
- Q. My partner of 15 years and father of my two kids was recently arrested for aggravated assault.
- A: Tough question to answer given the little information you provide... Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss in more detail.
- Q. Do I have the right to present legal documentation to judge, if I was served a default warrent? I was legaly detained
- A: By what you described, it sounds as if perhaps there is more information that might explain why you were held. First off, once a Default Warrant is issued and you are stopped by the police, they have no choice by to arrest you. To answer your question, generally yes, you are able to and should provide documentation explaining why you missed a prior court appearance. HOWEVER, from what you described, your being held on $1,000 bail or 60 days in jail sounds more like a judge either revoking your bail on another pending open case, in which case you are held without bail for up to 60 days and $1,000 bail was imposed on the other case. I would need additional information in order to be able to provide a more concise answer...
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.