Lawrence Walker Jr
- Appeals & Appellate, Business Law, Construction Law ...
Founding Partner of Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP, born Macon, Georgia, 1942; admitted to bar, 1965, Georgia. Education: University of Georgia (J.D., 1965). Phi Delta Phi (Magister of Wilson Inn, 1965). Associate Justice, University of Georgia Honor Court, 1963-1965. Judge, Perry Municipal Court, 1966-1972. Deputy Assistant Attorney General, State of Georgia, 1969-1976. Attorney for City of Perry, 1972-1986. State Representative, Georgia General Assembly, 1973-2004. Majority Leader, House of Representatives, 1986-2004. 1984 International Business Fellow. Chairman, State Legislative Leaders Foundation, 1998-2001. Member, Georgia Department of Transportation Board, January 2007 – June 2009, representing Georgia s Eighth Congressional District. At-large Member, University System of Georgia Board of Regents, 2009 – Present. Member: Houston County Bar Association; State Bar of Georgia. Author of Life on the Gnat Line (2010).
Established in 1965, Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP is the largest law firm in Houston County comprised of eight attorneys with over 150 years of combined legal experience. The firm has a general civil practice in all state and federal courts in the Middle Georgia Area representing individuals, small businesses, corporations, banking institutions and municipal governments in all aspects of real estate, commercial transactions, civil litigation, estate and probate, divorce and family law and personal injury matters.
In addition to our traditional legal practice in Perry, Georgia, Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP, also offers Georgia legal services and Georgia legal forms online through the secure DirectLaw MyClientSpace platform. Documents include Georgia wills, Georgia power of attorney, and Georgia incorporation packages. Our Georgia legal services and Georgia legal forms online platform gives you 24/7 access to your secure account. You can view your Georgia legal forms, monitor updates and status changes to your legal documents, and see your legal fees at your convenience. Additional legal help is also provided by phone and email.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Health Care Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Constitutional Law
- General Civil
- University of Georgia
- Law Degree
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.