LaChelle LoganBankruptcy Attorney at Bryant, Logan, Law Group, PLC
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
When you come to Bryant, Logan, Law Group, you can have confidence that your case can receive the attention and care it requires. It is of the utmost importance that you know where you can turn to procure the help your case calls for at this time, and a Redford bankruptcy attorney at this office will be glad to help you. Attorney LaChelle W. Logan, Esq. attended the University of Toledo, where she earned her Juris Doctorate. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University. She has a membership with the State Bar of Michigan. She also is associated with the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the District and Circuit Courts in Michigan. Attorney Logan has dealt with a plethora of different bankruptcy situations, and she is ready to assist you at this time. To learn more, contact the firm and speak with Attorney Logan.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Toledo
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean List
- Activities: Moot Court
- Michigan State University
- B.S. | Social Science
- Michigan State Bar  # 59054
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.