Ms. Leonhardt joined the firm in 2013. Prior to joining Owens & Perkins, P.C., Ms. Leonhardt worked at several small firms practicing family, civil and criminal law. Ms. Leonhardt also spent two years at the Arizona Attorney General’s Office practicing juvenile law. Ms. Leonhardt received her Juris Doctorate from Arizona State University's Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law in 2008, graduating cum laude.
Ms. Leonhardt now practices exclusively in the area of family law with an emphasis on complex, high net worth divorce cases.
Ms. Leonhardt was admitted to the practice of law in Arizona in 2008 and Kentucky in 2010. Ms. Leonhardt is a second-generation attorney, following in the footsteps of her father, uncles, and brother.
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
Free 1/2 hour consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Arizona State University
- Honors: Cum Laude
- 10 Best Family Law Attorneys
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 3 years of client satisfaction.
- AV Preeminent Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
- Client Champion Gold
- 2012-2013 Maricopa County Bar Association Pro Bono Volunteer Lawyer's Program Honor Roll
- Maricopa County Bar Association