Free Consultation: (206) 684-9339Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kirk Charles DavisKirk Davis Law - giving power to those injured by accident or abuse
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Nursing Home Abuse ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Kirk Davis spent fifteen years as a prosecutor. He tried one of the first "two strikes" cases in Washington State putting away a sex offender for life in prison. He brings the same level of passion and commitment in private practice helping those who have been injured in accidents or assaults. He has obtained several verdicts and settlements well into six figures.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Flat fees available as well as payment plans
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The fee depends upon a number of factors including location, prior criminal history, and complexity of the caes.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Assistant City Attorney
- City of Seattle Attorney's Office
- Tried hundreds of misdemeanor cases, handled high profile and complex criminal and civil litigation. Handled all of the drug forfeiture cases for the City of Seattle Police Department. Appointed Special Deputy Prosecutor to handle conflict felony cases for King County Proseucutor's Office. Prosecuted member of the Seattle Seahawks, successful litigation in Blue Moon Tavern case.
- Deputy Prosecutor
- Yakima County Prosecutor's Office
- Prosecuted hundreds of felonies and misdemeanors including child sexual assualt, felony domestic violence, and murder.
- Special Deputy Prosecutor
- King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Litigated hundred of misdemeanors in King County District Courts
- The George Washington University Law School
- J.D. (1991)
- Vassar College
- B.A | History
- Washington Association for Justice
- - Current
- Victims Bar Assocation
- - Current
- Washington State Bar  # 21461
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.