Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Employment Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- State Bar of Georgia  # 250119
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- DeKalb Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- The Kirby G. Smith Law Firm
11 Questions Answered
- Q. Can I request to see the judge concerning my workman comp case?
- A: This is a question you should ask your attorney.
- Q. can my employee make me pay money back because they say i was overpaid on raise that is 8 months old?
- A: I'm assuming by "employee" you mean "employer." Yes, this is generally allowable unless their reasoning for doing it is discriminatory or retaliatory.
- Q. Is it lawful for your employer to tell you how to claim during the year (how many dependents or exempt etc)???
- A: Generally, no - that's between you and the IRS. However, it's such an odd request that there may be something else going on here. I would recommend contacting an attorney to see what can be done.
Contact & Map