Free Consultation: (800) 500-5200Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kianna WoodsSweet James Accident Attorneys
- Personal Injury, Products Liability
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Kianna Woods received her B.A. from Soka University of America located in Southern California. She then went on to receive her J.D. from the Western State University of Law. With her years of experience, Ms. Woods has extensive knowledge in solving the most severe cases. Known both as a gifted lawyer and a consummate team player, Ms. Woods is a highly regarded advocate and tenacious litigator for our injured clients.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Lyft and Uber Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Get a Free and Confidential consultation regarding your legal matter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call today!
There are no out of pocket costs. You pay nothing unless we win your case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: #330994
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sweet James Accident Attorneys
- Soka University of America
- Western State University College of Law
- State Bar of California  # 330994
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.