Born and raised in Northern California, Mona Deldar obtained her Bachelor’s degree with Honors from the University of California, Berkeley. After an internship at a personal injury law firm, Ms. Deldar was inspired to apply to law school. She attended the University of San Francisco School of Law where she was a member of the Maritime Law Journal. She received her Juris Doctorate degree in 2003.
Ms. Deldar’s practice is dedicated to representing injured plaintiffs in a broad range of catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. She enjoys helping people who otherwise would not have the means to go up against the insurance companies and takes pride in offering effective representation with no out-of-pocket fees charged to her clients.
Ms. Deldar’s exceptional record of success is noted by her peers and clients. She has successfully resolved cases against large corporations and insurance companies such as 7-11, Home Depot, Farmers, Allstate, and Geico (to name a few), winning cases that would have otherwise been denied or low-balled.
Outside the law, Ms. Deldar contributes her time and resources to various non-profit organizations and enjoys spending time with her family.
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Serious Injuries
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Bird & Other Scooter Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Drowning Accidents
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Free Consultation
Contact us today for a free consultation!
- Contingent Fees
If there is no recovery, there is no fee.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farsi: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- Managing Attorneys
- Deldar Legal
- - Current
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. | Mass Communications
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Certificate of Recognition
- California State Assembly
- California State Bar # 231393
- - Current
- Insurance Coverage and Personal Injury Cases, State Farm Insurance Agent Meeting, San Jose
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Speaking engagement on the best practice for insurance agents to provide insurance coverage to their clients for protection against injury claims.
- Deldar Legal Injury Attorneys
- Discuss Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety with Your Kids Before School Starts.