Kevin William Gaughen Jr
- Real Estate Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Law ...
- District of Columbia, Massachusetts
Kevin W. Gaughen, Jr. joined the firm in August of 2009 from the Norfolk County District Attorneys office. Gaughen served as an Assistant District Attorney in the Wrentham, Quincy, Stoughton and Dedham District Courts and as the Assistant District Attorney in charge of the Brookline District and Juvenile Courts. Attorney Gaughen is known for his zealous trial advocacy. In an appeals court case, opposing counsel characterized him as to have "pummeled into the jury's consciousness"1 important portions of the case. The case was decided in his client's favor.
Attorney Gaughen is a graduate of American University where he was awarded a B.A. Gaughen received a Juris Doctorate degree from Suffolk University Law School. Gaughen was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2007.
Attorney Gaughen concentrates his practice in the areas of Real Estate Law, Criminal Law, Litigation and Family Law.
Attorney Gaughen is a member of various professional associations including the Massachusetts Bar Association, Boston Bar Association, Norfolk County Bar Association and Plymouth County Bar Association.
1. Commonwealth of Massachusetts Appeals Court. 2009-P-0154. Commonwealth v. Francis Fisher. Brief for the Defendant.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Car Accidents
- Clerk Magistrate Hearings
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Assistant District Attorney
- Norfolk County District Attorney's Office
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. | Law
- American University
- B.A. | Political Science, Communications
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
Having grown up in Spain, Attorney Julio Hernando is fluent in Spanish and English. Main Office (781) 335-0374 Jamaica Plain Office (617) 983-5500 www.gaughenlane.com Gaughen, Gaughen, Lane & Hernando is a general practice...Gaughen Gaughen Lane Hernando | Estate Planning
Gaughen, Gaughen, Lane & Hernando (781) 335-0374 www.gaughenlane.com See Our Estate Planning Guide http://www.gaughenlane.com/estate-planning-brochure.html Estate planning is important, no matter what your assets are. While youre still alive you can insure that your property...
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.