Daniel C. RoacheBellotti Law Group, P.C.
- Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation
Dan Roache has been Of Counsel to the Bellotti Law Group, P.C. for many years. Prior to coming to Bellotti Law Group, he practiced in Boston, Massachusetts. His practice is focused in the area of Family Law. Over the past twenty-five years, Dan has practiced before the Probate Courts of Middlesex, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Plymouth, Barnstable and Worcester counties.
Thoroughly knowledgeable in the family law process, Dan has handled numerous complex family law matters involving contested custody cases, child removal matters, business valuations, support and alimony matters, forensic evaluations and complex tracing issues concerning assets of mixed character. He has tried countless divorce cases and has appeared before the Massachusetts Appeals Court and the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts. He recognizes that a divorce is an emotional and stressful experience for a client and works to ensure that the client is protected in the divorce process.
Dan is a Conciliator with the Middlesex County Probate Court where he has been appointed by Judges of the Probate Court to mediate divorce cases involving custody, support and other issues. He has additionally been appointed by Judges of the Suffolk and Middlesex Probate Courts as a Guardian ad Litem regarding issues involving children. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, Family Law Section. He has served as an Instructor in Trial Practice with the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education program. He is a lifelong Massachusetts resident who lives in suburban Boston with his family.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts
- Bellotti Law Group, P.C.
- - Current
- Middlesex County District Attorney's Office
- Boston University School of Law
- Tufts University
- Client Distinction Award
- South Middlesex County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Trial Advocacy, Trial Skills
- Daniel C. Roache's Website Profile
- Bellotti Law Group, P.C. Website
- Boston Injury Attorney Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.