Kevin Phillip JustenKevin Justen has been representing severely injured persons since 1998
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Workers' Compensation
Mr. Justen has been representing severely injured persons since 1998 - involved in a variety of causes, including, trucking, electrical injuries, construction injuries, slip and falls, work injuries and auto accidents. Mr. Justen also represents family members and estates in wrongful death and survival claims. Mr. Justen held various electrical engineering positions with a major Northern Illinois Electric Utility Company prior to becoming licensed to practice law. His background in electrical engineering provides the ability to formulate an analytical approach and focus on the details of your case. Mr. Justen is recognized in the nationwide Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining multiple verdicts or settlements in excess of one million dollars on behalf of his clients
Mr. Justen is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and is a member of the General and the Trial Bar of the United States Federal Court. Mr. Justen has achieved a status of, which only a handful of attorneys nationwide have achieved in, becoming Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. The National Board of Trial Advocacy has rigorous standards that Mr. Justen had to meet before being entitled to sit for the full-day examination, including a significant number of hours of trial experience, cross examinations, direct examinations, jury selection, expert examinations and cases handled. The full-day examination tested Mr. Justen’s skills, knowledge and aptitude in applying and assessing complex legal situations, which he passed on the first attempt, becoming a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist. Mr. Justen’s skill and proficiency in preparing hundreds of cases for trial and success with resolving thousands of cases before trial qualified him to obtain his Board Certification for Civil Pre-Trial Practice. While the Supreme Court of Illinois does not require or recognize any specific specialty or certification and it is not a requirement.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 7th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Northwestern University
- Super Lawyer Distinction
- Super Lawyers
- Mr. Justen has had the distinct honor and privilege of being selected as a 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and most recently to the 2021 Super Lawyers. Lawyers are asked to nominate the best attorneys. They are instructed to nominate lawyers they have personally observed in action - whether as opposing counsel or co-counsel, or through other firsthand courtroom observation. Only a small percent of even the best attorneys in the state are honored to be named as a Super Lawyer
- Illinois State Bar
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Northern District of Illinois Federal Trial Bar
- - Current
- National Board of Trial Lawyers Certified
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.