- Business Law, Estate Planning, Tax Law
- Florida, Pennsylvania
Kevin Carmichael MS JD LLM CPA, is a Tax Partner with the Naples office of the Wood Buckel and Carmichael, PLLC. He is admitted to practice before the US District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, the US Claims Court and the US Tax Court. Mr. Carmichael is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. His practice focuses primarily on matters concerning business entity law, federal and state taxation, international tax, tax controversy, tax exempt organizations. He worked as a CPA for Ernst and Young in Miami before becoming an attorney and worked as an attorney for such law firms as Buchanan Ingersoll, Greenberg Traurig and Quarles and Brady.
He is a founding director and Chairman of the Center for Great Apes in Wauchula Florida. He has a great deal of legal, accounting and governance experience as a director, officer and advisor of not for profit organizations. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Association of Graduates of the United States Air Force Academy and the Board of Governors of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
He taught business law and cost accounting as an adjunct professor at Florida Gulf Coast University for 6 years. He taught Tax law as an Adjunct Professor of Tax law at Ave Maria University Law School between 2011 and 2016, teaching income tax, exempt organizations, corporate tax and partnership tax.
He is fluent in Spanish.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Miami School of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Temple University
- M.S. | Accounting
- United States Air Force Academy
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.