(808) 315-0352
Offers Video Conferencing
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kelly LaPrade

Kelly LaPrade

Hawaii Probate Attorney
  • Probate, Estate Planning, Business Law
  • Hawaii
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

I know that hiring a lawyer can sometimes be overwhelming. I am dedicated to getting your Hawaii probate started so you can be appointed Personal Representative of the estate and administer the estate as soon as possible.

Practice Areas
    Probate Administration
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Business Law
    Business Formation
Video Conferencing
  • Zoom
  • Not Currently Accepting Clients
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Contact for details.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Hawaii State Bar Association
ID Number: 011428
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Attorney / Founder
West Maui Legal
Whittier Law School
Whittier Law School Logo
San Diego State University
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Hawaii State Bar  # 011428
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered
Q. How do you know if a deceased parent had a will, or life insurance?
A: You should check at local banks to find out if the decedent had a safe deposit box. Most banks will allow access for the purposes of looking for a Will. Look through the decedent’s files and mail. If you do not have access you may need to contact a lawyer to determine if you can be appointed personal representative of the estate. This is general information. Your specific circumstances may warrant a different decision.
Q. I was written in my grandpas will.
A: You need to know what you’re entitled to and when. You can hire an attorney to assist with that, and also to petition the court if there is an issue with the distribution.
Q. My fiancé has been living in his family home since late 1996. His parents were divorced in 2000 , however prior to the f
A: Hi, I am sorry you’re experiencing this difficulty. Usually ownership to a piece of real property in Hawaii would be vested in the person or persons listed on the deed to property. One way a person could attain ownership is by adverse possession but more facts would be needed to determine whether a claim of adverse possession is viable. Please note: Your question was cut off so I was able to see the entire question.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
West Maui Legal
975 Limahana Place
Lahaina, HI 96761
Telephone: (808) 315-0352
Notice: By Appointment.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.