Joshua C. James
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning ...
I was raised here on Maui. After graduating from Baldwin High, I received my bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah. Following graduation, I attended Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law. Having grown up on Maui, I have a unique understanding about the island and its people that many Maui attorneys lack. I know what it means to have the “Spirit of Aloha” that makes our island home so special.
My mission is to meet your needs in a way that you understand, eases your mind, and makes you feel empowered in Hawaii’s legal system.
I have zealously represented both landlords and tenants in eviction cases. I have drafted estate plans covering small estates to multi-million dollar trusts in order to protect assets and make the passing of loved ones easier. I have also handled Probate matters and do so in a manner that is sensitive to the tough nature and time in the lives of those who have lost a someone close. I have provided criminal defense in both Circuit Court and District Court cases. My knowledge of the laws of this state, the procedures of the courts, and my ability to focus on you and your case are what makes me the best choice when you need a legal advocate.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Workers' Compensation
- Google Meet
- Facebook Chat
Credit Cards Accepted
If you're paying with a credit card, there is a 3% non refundable convenience fee.
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- ID Number: 10709
- English: Spoken, Written
- Junior Associate
- Cain and Herren, ALC
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- University of Utah
- B.S. (2013) | Strategic Communications
- Maui Bar Association
- - Current
- Speaker, NBI Probate From Start to Finish, Waikiki, HI
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.