Keith Patrick AragoBogin, Munns & Munns
- Consumer Law, Probate, Business Law
Keith Patrick Arago is a litigation attorney with the Central Florida full service law firm of Bogin, Munns & Munns. He practices Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Consumer Litigation, Probate Litigation, Defamation (Slander/Libel) Litigation.
Mr. Arago attended Franciscan University of Steubenville for his undergraduate studies. He received his Bachelor of Arts in History in 2008. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 2011. He is a member of the Christian Legal Society, Catholic Lawyers Guild, and Osceola County Bar Association. He has received numerous awards, including the Francis Parkman History Award (Franciscan University) and the Diane and M.O. Miller Legal Fellowship at Notre Dame, participated in Notre Dame Law School’s London Programme, and competed in the Thomas A. Finlay Moot Court competition in Dublin, Ireland.
- Consumer Law
- Lemon Law
- Probate Litigation
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Consumer Litigation
- Defamation (Slander/Libel) Litigation
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bogin, Munns & Munns
- - Current
- Managing Member
- Arago Law Firm, PLLC
- University of Notre Dame Law School
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Honors: Diane and M.O. Miller Legal Fellowship at Notre Dame
- Activities: Participated in Notre Dame Law School’s London Programme, and competed in the Thomas A. Finlay Moot Court competition in Dublin, Ireland.
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- B.A. (2008) | History
- Honors: Francis Parkman History Award
- The Florida Bar  # 0100508
- Roe v. Wade & The Legal Implications of State Constitutional "Personhood" Amendments
- 30 Notre Dame J.L. Ethics & Pub. Pol'y 273
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.