Free Consultation: (805) 258-3906Tap to Call This Lawyer
Karen S. Socher

Karen S. Socher

Socher Law Office, APC
  • Family Law, Divorce, Arbitration & Mediation ...
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Karen is a family law attorney. She also offers mediation and other alternatives to litigation. She handles matters involving divorce, child and spousal support, child custody and visitation, property division and valuation, and prenuptial agreements. Karen has been practicing family law since 2010. After passing the bar in 2003, Karen took time off to raise a family. She is a graduate of McGeorge School of Law and UCLA.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Domestic Violence
Additional Practice Area
  • Child Custody and Visitation
Video Chat and Conferencing
  • Skype
  • WhatsApp
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Family Law Attorney
Socher Law Office, APC
- Current
University of California - Los Angeles
University of California - Los Angeles Logo
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
J.D. (2002)
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of California  # 225326
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Ventura County Family Law Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered

Q. Can I get a family law specialist to represent me for just one hearing at a low fee for November 15th.
A: You would call around to different family law attorneys in your area and ask them if they will do that. You are wanting to hire them on a "limited scope" (just for this one hearing) and you want to pay them a flat fee. Most charge by the hour but you may get lucky. If you want a certified famliy law specialist it usually says on their website. Good luck.
Q. In california family law, what are the appropriate forms to use to submit a multiple page declaration? Mc030 and mc031?
A: If you are filing the declaration by itself then you can use MC030 for the first page and MC031 for each additional page. White out the "1 of 1" page number in the bottom right corners and put your own, for example "1 of 4" and then "2 of 4", and so on.
Q. What can I do if my ex husband got custody of children while i was incarcerated and took both children to Alaska.
A: You can file a request for orders modifying the order.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
1500 Palma Drive, Suite 210
Ventura, CA 93003
Telephone: (805) 258-3906
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.