I started a business at 25 with two partners, knowing very little about the industry (a dental group). We grew the brand to over 40 locations across the Northeast before consummating a private equity sale. During that time my passion for business and law grew, thus I attended Western New England University School of Law at night. Now, having passed the CT State Bar, I am using my business experience in helping fellow entrepreneurs, business owners and families at all stages of business. Additionally, due to the significant overlap with Estate Planning, I have tailored my practice to include this area of the law. It takes incredible effort to build a business, wealth or an estate of any size, thus I want to ensure I help to protect assets for the generations to come.
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- ID Number: 440616
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Attorney / Principal
- Marti Law Group, LLC
- - Current
- As seasoned entrepreneurs and businesspeople with experience in start-ups, commercial transactions, M&A and real estate, we understand the complexity of the ever-changing legal landscape and the challenges faced in managing your business needs. Additionally, we can handle simple or complex Estate Plans, as the these areas often overlap.
- Elite Practice Partners
- - Current
- - Consult with dental practitioner clients in identifying operational gaps to improve revenue and profitability. - Identify target dental practices for acquisition as well as de novo opportunities. - Negotiate commercial leases and corporate contracts. - Recruit and train dentists and support team members on sales techniques to improve treatment plan acceptance and position practices for portfolio transaction/sale.
- Co-Founder / Partner / Managing Director
- Dr. Dental
- - Served as Co-Founder and Member of Senior Leadership Team of $50MM organization, which managed operations of 40 dental practices, regional and office-level managers, 80+ dental providers, and 300+ support staff. - Acted as Director of Operations for enterprise-level initiatives. - Negotiated commercial leases and corporate contacts. - Identified geographic locations and facilitated engineering, contracting, and equipment installation of new offices. - Worked with outside counsel in handling immigration needs for over 80 dental providers. - Led recruiting efforts at dental schools and conventions across the Northeast, creating a vertically-integrated pipeline of providers. - Lobbied for dental benefits at Connecticut State Capital on behalf of Dr. Dental and Connecticut Oral Health Initiative.
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D. (2017) | Law
- University of Connecticut
- B.S. (2003) | Finance
- State Bar of Connecticut  # 440616