I've represented victims of personal injuries including medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, and automobile accidents in Richmond and throughout Virginia since graduating from law school in 1998.
My cases involve complex issues of science, medicine and law so I limit the number of cases I take to ensure each case gets proper attention. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.joshsilvermanlaw.com or to call me at (804) 325-4992 for more information.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Williamson & Lavecchia, L.C.
- Case Western Reserve University
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Criminal defense clinic Journal of International Law Canada-U.S. Law Journal Big Brothers
- American University
- B.A. | International Studies
- Steward School
- High School Diploma
- Activities: Varsity Soccer Varsity Basketball Model United Nations
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Governors
- - Current
- Silverman Law Firm LC | Blog
- Josh Silverman Recognized in Virginia SuperLawyers 2019
6 May 2019
- Silverman Law Firm is the Beer Sponsor of the Icicle Charity Bike Ride
18 February 2019
- Think college is expensive? Guess how much nursing home care costs
7 February 2019
- Frivolous lawsuits? Another perspective.
12 October 2018
- Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Nurses?
21 November 2017
- 5 Steps for Choosing an Assisted Living Facility
30 August 2017
- Supporting the Victims of Hurricane Harvey
28 August 2017
- Join Silverman Law Firm on the Heart of Virginia 2017 Century Ride
31 July 2017
- Welcome Sophia Sam to our Team
12 July 2017
Short video introducing you to my practice and my approach to representing clients in complex personal injury, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse cases in VirginiaAuto Injury FINAL
Video provides a short overview of our representation of Virginia automobile accident victims.