Joseph is a skilled litigator and an effective negotiator, having represented many clients both in the courtroom and during mediation. He understands how stressful dealing with family conflict or a criminal charge can be and is dedicated to obtaining the best results for his clients.
After law school, Joseph hung his shingle in Corpus Christi, Texas, where he gained experience in many areas of family, criminal, and probate law. Although he enjoyed his time in South Texas, Joseph was raised in Elkhart and is an East Texan at heart. His great love of East Texas led him back to the area in 2017.
An avid reader and Civil War buff, he can often be found with his nose in a book. When he isn't reading or in the courtroom, Joseph enjoys spending time with his wife, Mary Kate, and their three rescue dogs.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24073800
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.A. (2013)
- State Bar of Texas  # 24073800