Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
We offer a 30 minute free consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept credit cards.
We accept contingency fee arrangements in certain matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates and retainers vary depending on your case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctor
- Activities: Real Estate Law Society, President International and Comparative Law Review, Editor
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Summa cum laude College honors
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
1 Questions Answered
- Q. I was working as a security officer. And my boss did not pay me for overtime, even though she was paid overtime for me.
- A: You can file a claim in Superior Court or with the Labor Commissioner. You will likely need a lawyer to help you navigate your claim in Superior Court. On the other hand, the Labor Commissioner offers a lot of self-help resources to allow you to file a claim yourself. However, there are some disadvantages to filing a claim through the Labor Commissioner. You should consult with an attorney who can help you determine the best course of action.
Contact & Map