Jonathan is a personal injury attorney in Nashville and is the managing partner of Larry R. Williams, PLLC. He handles cases all over Middle Tennessee including car wrecks, motorcycle accidents, large truck collisions, construction site accidents and many other type of negligent injury and wrongful death claims. Jonathan also represent businesses on day to day matters and litigates business matters and disputes. In addition, Jonathan manages the firm's Social Security Disability practice and estate planning and probate practice. In 2015 Jonathan was awarded the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbel. He maintains a 10.0 rating on Avvo and was named a Superlawyer Rising Star in 2013 and 2014. Jonathan prides himself of being accessible to his clients. Phone calls and emails are answered and returned personally. By selecting relatively few cases, Jonathan gives each client and case personal attention. Call today for a free consultation. 615-256-8880 or visit www.lrwlawfirm.com.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Car Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Wrecks
- Wrongful Death
- Industrial Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Managing Partner
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC
- - Current
- North Carolina State University
- B.A. | Political Science - Law and Justice
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Nashville School of Law
- Tennessee State Bar # 105394
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC Website
- Jonathan Williams' Website Profile
- Nashville Injury Attorneys Blog
- What Do I Do If I Run Out of Gas?
27 March 2018
- Common Signs of Drunk Drivers and What to Do
22 March 2018
- Avoiding Car Accidents in Highway Work Zones
20 March 2018
- What Is The Attractive Nuisance Doctrine?
15 March 2018
- Truck Accidents with Multiple Defendants
13 March 2018
- How Do RV Accidents Happen?
8 March 2018
- What Is the Malfunction Doctrine?
6 March 2018
- Who’s to Blame in the Majority of Truck Accidents?
26 February 2018
- How Do Airbag Injuries Happen?
19 February 2018