Free Consultation: (865) 851-1030Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jonathan William DoolanMorris & Doolan, PLLC
- Workers' Compensation, Employment Law, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&A
Mr. Doolan is an experienced litigator having worked exclusively in civil litigation for the past 15 years. He has extensive experience in workplace injuries and has tried numerous cases with the Tennessee Bureau of Workers Compensation with favorable results for his clients. He has also litigated numerous employment and personal injury cases throughout East Tennessee.
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Morris & Doolan, PLLC
- - Current
- Law Office of Jonathan W. Doolan
- Collins & Doolan
- Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- University of the South
- B.A. (2000) | English
- Hoffman Memorial Scholarship
- University of Memphis
- Tennessee State Bar  # 024397
5 Questions Answered
- Q. Perm Sub - can my school change my position and contract at will?
- A: Your answer depends greatly on the wording of the employment contract between you and your employer. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with a local attorney who practices employment law and they can provide a better opinion after reading your contract.
- Q. do I have a lawsuit?
- A: You have several claims, depending on the size of your employer, where the assault occurred, and the circumstances for your not being able to work. I would strongly suggest that you contact an attorney who handles workers' compensation and employment law cases. Generally they offer free consultations.
- Q. Need an attorney for employer wage theft and not paying me minimum wage. I’m in Tn.
- A: Your specific location may help inform an answer. Feel free to email me directly and I could possibly point you in the right direction.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.