Free Consultation: (813) 816-1816Tap to Call This Lawyer
John S. KodaBrick Business Law, P.A.
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Consumer Law
Ethics and Professionalism
Kevin G. Brick Esq. April 10, 2019
John has the requisite knowledge, skills and personality to be among the highest-rated attorneys in Florida in the areas of business, real estate and consumer related litigation. I highly recommend him.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawg Search
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
Additional Practice Area
- Civil Litigation
Call to schedule a free consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Of Counsel
- Brick Business Law, P.A.
- - Current
- Boone, Boone, Boone & Koda, P.A.
- Senior Staff Counsel
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Associate Editor
- Medical Publishing Enterprises
- University of Florida College of Law
- J.D. (1989)
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.A. (1984)
- Community Volunteerism National Award
- National Down Syndrome Society
- FLorida Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.