Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer a free initial telephone consultation, with flat fees or hourly rates, as applicable, on retained matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Detroit Mercy
- J.D. | Law
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Economics & Psychology
- Shamrock Bar Association
- Redford Township Chamber of Commerce
- State Bar of Michigan
Websites & Blogs
1 Questions Answered
- Q. How can I petition for full guardianship of a minor child if the mother is agreeable to the arrangement.
- A: You need to file a Petition for Guardianship with the Probate Court. You are better off with an attorney for this as he already knows the procedures, and the forms and pleadings to file. Law, like medicine, should not be self-taught. If the mom is truly agreeable, this should be a fairly quick and inexpensive proposition. Best of luck to you. John J. Keenan This response applies to Michigan law only. This initial response to your question(s) is for general purposes, only, and is based upon the limited information you have provided. Therefore, this general answer should not be relied upon as a reason for your action or inaction. This response does not establish an attorney-client relationship; such a relationship may only be established by the signing of a written retainer agreement, and the payment of the agreed upon retainer. Please call me, or another attorney of your choice, with more details, and for an appointment to discuss same. Thank you for this opportunity to address your question(s).
Contact & Map