John BurtonAttorney at Law. 2200 Hemphill St, Fort Worth, TX 76110. burtonfirm.com
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims
John R. Burton has been practicing law in Fort Worth and North Texas since 1994. He was born and raised in Tarrant County, Texas. He did his undergraduate work at the University of Texas at Arlington and got his Juris Doctorate degree at the University of Mississippi in Oxford. After law school John moved back home and went to work practicing law. Because of his parents' hard work, John was the first in his family to get to go to college and the first to earn a professional degree. His upbringing has motivated John to spend his professional life helping working families in Texas. He has been working for injured Texans for over 20 years. Put him to work for you.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Car Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- Member since 1994
- State Bar of Texas
- University Of Mississippi
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 00790130
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.