- Business Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Areas
- Health Care
- Life Sciences and Medical Technology
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- St. Edward's University (TX)
- magna cum laude
- University of Houston Law Center
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Activities: Ms. Napp is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association, Austin Health Lawyers Association, Travis County Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, Health Law Section and Austin Young Lawyers Association.
- Activities: Ms. Napp has served as a volunteer for the Lutheran Brotherhood, the Seton Forum, and the American Heart Association. She was formerly on the Board of Directors of the American Heart Association, Capital Area Division. She has served as a volunteer for the U. T. Lab School, and she was formerly on the Board of Governors of Lifeworks. Presently, she continues to volunteer for Lifeworks on its Gala committee. She is also currently on the Board of Directors of the Central and South Texas Minority Business Council, and she is the Chair of that entity's certification committee.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map