Jillian Tattersall’s practice focuses on labor and employment law.
Before moving to Chicago, Jillian worked as an associate in a New York City law firm, representing clients in all aspects of employment law and civil rights litigation. Prior to that, Jillian clerked for United State Magistrate Judges Blewitt, Mannion, and Smyser in the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Jillian graduated from The George Washington University before attending Harvard Law School where she served as the Senior Executive Editor for the BlackLetter Law Journal.
Jillian comes to Bellas & Wachowski following several years working as a freelance attorney with a focus on the nonprofit arts sector. In this capacity, she worked with some of Chicago’s most prominent dance organizations, ensuring that they remained compliant with legal and contractual obligations in addition to reporting and funding requirements.
Jillian continues to sit on the Board of Directors for Chicago Tap Theatre and Joel Hall Dancers & Center. She also recently co-authored an educational children’s book in conjunction with the Roaring Fork Conservancy.
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- New York
- Bellas & Wachowski - Attorneys at Law
- Harvard Law School
- George Washington University
- New York State Bar # 4361572
- - Current
- Jillian Tattersall's Website Profile
- Bellas & Wachowski Attorneys at Law Website
- Chicago Business Attorney Blog
- What Illinois Employers Need to Know About the New Illinois Cannabis Laws
13 August 2019
- Do You Have the Right to Say No to Facial Scanning at the Airport?
30 July 2019
- What Laws apply to the use of Drones?
16 July 2019
- Are You Cyber-Covered?
25 June 2019
- Should You Hire Workers With Criminal Backgrounds?
11 June 2019
- Your Smartphone Knows Where You’ve Been …. and so do the police.
19 May 2019
- Marijuana Policies in the Workplace
8 April 2019
- Is Your Website ADA Compliant?
26 March 2019
- Six Flags Biometrics Suit Should Raise Red Flags for Businesses
12 March 2019