Jessica Shore Pomeraniec is an experienced and skilled Attorney at Chepenik Trushin LLP. She is dedicated to exceptional representation for Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, and Business Transaction matters. Jessica is committed to developing relationships with her clients and providing individualized plans in order to best achieve their goals.
In 2006, Jessica received a A.B. in Modern European History at Brown University. She received her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law in 2009. While in law school she was a federally-certified legal intern at Florida Legal Services. In this role she represented clients who had been denied Medicaid benefits. Following law school, Jessica was Liaison to the Dean at the University of Miami School of Law, serving as Chief of Staff to Dean Patricia D. White.
Jessica has been admitted to practice law in the State of Florida as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida since 2009. Jessica is a Miami Beach native and proficient in Spanish. She is a dual citizen of the United States and Canada.
- Estate Planning
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Chepenik Trushin LLP
- - Current
- Liaison to the Dean
- Office of the Dean, University of Miami School of Law
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Associate Editor of the Inter-American Law Review
- Brown University
- A.B. (2006)
- The Florida Bar
- How to prepare and file the inventory for an estate. Florida probate statutes, how to give notice to creditors, how to collect, maintain and manage assets and addressing common inventory problems., National Business Institute, Institute for Paralegal Education, Miami, FL
- October 2018
- How to file an estate in Probate court. The estate timetable, how to prove a Will and how to challenge a Will. The steps to success., National Business Institute, Institute for Paralegal Education, Miami, FL
- October 2018
- Jessica S. Pomeraniec's Website Profile
- Chepenik Trushin LLP Website
- Florida Probate Litigation Lawyer Blog
- Part 1 – The Secure Act (the rules changed very recently for beneficiaries)
21 February 2020
- What happens when your chosen beneficiary, heir or personal representative (PR) dies before you do?
17 January 2020
- Lack of Testamentary capacity and undue influence – what are the legal standards?
23 December 2019
- Four important reasons to update your estate plan and/or your trust documents
2 December 2019
- In today’s electronic age, can you trust your Personal Representative (PR) to have control of your digital passwords?
23 October 2019
- If you are a Personal Representative in an estate, understand the Relation Back Doctrine statute
13 September 2019
- Beneficiaries of a Florida based trust – know the law, especially if you don’t live in Florida
16 August 2019
- Trust Income, know the Tax laws
26 July 2019
- Giving money to a child, a loved one, a relative or a friend – your intentions do matter
1 July 2019