Jerry Michael BlevinsLaw Office of Jerry M. Blevins
- Legal Malpractice, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
The Law Office of Jerry M. Blevins was founded in April 1994, by Jerry M. Blevins. Mr. Blevins practices in all levels of state and federal courts in Alabama, with a primary focus in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury, legal malpractice, family law, divorce, juvenile law, and appellate work in both criminal and civil cases. With offices located in Montgomery and Birmingham, Alabama, Mr. Blevins represents clients throughout the State of Alabama as well as in other states as co-counsel. Mr. Blevins has a stellar reputation among his peers, the community, and those he has represented over the years. Known as a fierce advocate and a skilled litigator, Mr. Blevins handles each and every case the way he would want his own case handled if he were the client.
- Legal Malpractice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Car Accidents
No charge for initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept credit card payments in-person and over the phone, and also accept payments via PayPal.
Contingent fees vary from 33% to 50% depending on the type of case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates generally range from $200 per hour and up depending on the type of case.
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Jerry M. Blevins
- - Current
- Attorney in solo private practice of law.
- City Prosecutor
- City of Tuskegee, Alabama
- Prosecutes criminal offenses.
- Social Worker & Youth Services Counselor
- State of Alabama
- Worked in child support enforcement & at youth facility.
- Cavalry Scout
- U.S. Army
- Trained in short and long range recon.
- Jones School of Law
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Army Achievement Medal; Good Conduct Medal, Soldier of the Quarter
- U.S. Army
- Alabama State Bar
- Paralegal Certificate
- Auburn University at Montgomery
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.