Melissa L. Campbell is a native of Andalusia, Alabama. She attended Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree. Ms. Campbell then attended Jones School of Law, Montgomery, Alabama where she received her Juris Doctorate in 1990.
Ms. Campbell initially practiced law in Montgomery, Alabama for approximately six years with a concentration in Family Law, Probate, Collection, and Personal Injury cases. In 1997, Ms. Campbell moved to Chattanooga, Tennessee where she lived and practiced law for fifteen years. While living in Tennessee she assisted in handling Personal Injury, Collection, Probate, and Criminal cases. Ms. Campbell has returned to Montgomery, Alabama and is practicing law with a concentration in Probate, Contract, Collection, Family Law and Personal Injury cases.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Of Counsel
- Skier & Associates
- - Current
- Auburn University
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- J.D. (1990)
- Alabama State Bar
- - Current
- Melissa Campbell's Website Profile
- Skier & Associates' Website
- Alabama Criminal and Family Lawyer Blog
- Alabama’s Criminal Laws — ARSON
12 April 2019
- Alabama About to Take Step Toward Decriminalization of Marijuana?
29 March 2019
- The “First Step Act” and the Effect on Federal Criminal Sentencing and Practice
10 January 2019
- Alabama Pardons and Paroles — Victim Objections and Their Effect
3 August 2018
- Great New Search and Seizure Case from US Supreme Court
16 June 2018
- Motions to “Suppress” Evidence – What are they and how to they work?
29 April 2018
- Andrew Skier Quoted Again — al.com Article
25 February 2018
- What is a Parole Consideration Date and What Does it Mean?
15 February 2018
- Pardon or Parole Hearings — NO APPEAL
8 February 2018