Free Consultation: (630) 712-9264Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jeremy Wang

Jeremy Wang

J. Wang Law, LLC
  • Traffic Tickets, Personal Injury, Criminal Law...
  • Illinois
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Jeremy Wang of Wheaton, Illinois, is a successful trial-tested criminal, traffic, and DUI defense lawyer. 630-712-9264. Free 20 minute consultations.DuPage County Attorneys is a division of the Wheaton law firm, J. Wang Law, LLC.

When he first started his legal career, Jeremy often heard complaints due to the lack of attention clients received from attorneys they used in the past. These well established lawyers, although successful, may have been so busy - they did not have the time to give each client the attention they needed. As a young attorney, this is how Mr. Wang built his law practice over the years- one client at a time. Jeremy Wang knows how to value a client and he does his best to get the best possible outcome for each case.

One day coming home from work, Jeremy was side swiped by a young driver who failed to look both ways before crossing an intersection. Over the course of several months and several doctors visits, Jeremy was able to make a partial recovery from his car accident injuries. In any event, this is what led to Mr. Wang to assist others who suffer as well. He knows what it feels like to experience pain and loss due to negligence.

Attorney Jeremy M. Wang, a former felony criminal prosecutor, concentrates his efforts on providing solid criminal defense strategies to achieve superior results for those arrested and criminally charged in DuPage county and surrounding Cook County, Kane County and Will County. Mr. Wang also represents car and truck accident victims and those injured in all personal injury matters throughout northern Illinois. Attorney Jeremy Wang is a solid advocate and is very much involved in the local community. Primary Areas served: Wheaton Rolling Meadows St. Charles Downers Grove Maywood Bolingbrook Bridgeview Joliet Attorney.

Practice Areas
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Personal Injury
  • Criminal Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Juvenile Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Supreme Court of Illinois
U.S. Supreme Court
ID Number: 309109
  • Chinese: Spoken, Written
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
J. Wang Law, LLC
- Current
Fellowship Attorney
Chinese American Service League
Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
J.D. (2010) | LAW
University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
B.S. (1996) | Psychology
Top Contributor
Clients' Choice Award
Awarded for receiving five or more 4+ star client reviews in a single calendar year.
AV Preeminent Rated
Rising Star
Clients' Choice Award
AV Preeminent Rated
Top Contributor
Top Lawyers
Chicago Magazine
Top 100 DUI Attorneys State of Illinois
The National Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC
Top Contributor
Award Given for Answering Law Related Questions
Professional Associations
DuPage County Bar Association
State Bar of Illinois # 6305137
Websites & Blogs
Illinois Defense Attorney
Legal Answers
52 Questions Answered

Q. How Can I get a 2017 ticket amended from above 15- 25 mph to below 14?
A: Talk to a local traffic attorney near the county where you got denied. If all else fails, I suggest finding another job. Good Luck!
Q. So I got a no proof of insurance ticket today, the ticket has a fine of 140. Is that the true?
A: The 140 is your bond. The penalty fine for no proof of insurance is much much higher.
Q. I got a ticket for failure to completely stop at a stop sign will my license get suspended?
A: Under age 21 - Two moving violation convictions within 24 months triggers a license suspension. Court Supervision, when successfully completed, does not count as a conviction.
Q. Do you need a guardian present with a minor when showing the completion of court supervision.
A: If you are a minor you should always have a parent or guardian accompany you to Court. Either way just make certain you do show up to Court to show proof of completion of the driving school.
Q. Is it legal/valid to have a traffic warrant mailed with no judge signature or courthouse stamped?
A: At best you may have been notified that a criminal bench warrant was issued for your arrest. The original signed and court clerk stamped warrant should be in your Court file.
Q. The indiv bond says 1500$ on it. Do I have to pay it. What happens when I go t court.
A: The $1500 is the I-bond amount on the ticket. You do not have to pay it so long as you show up to every Court date. Speeding 26-34 mph above the speed limit is a criminal offense in Illinois. You will need an attorney.
Q. I forgot to affix my license plate sticker and got a ticket. If I provide proof can I contest the ticket?
A: Make certain you show up to Court in person and show proof of registration.
Q. I got a 2 tickets for driving on expired plates and speeding 15-20 over posted speed limit.
A: The method of release you are referring to is the bond amount you will have to pay if you fail to show up to Court. They are not the fines and fees. Just make certain you do show up to Court on Monday. Good Luck!
Q. I got a ticket for operating uninsured vehicle. My effective start date of my insurance is on the same day.
A: The Court should dismiss the ticket if you can prove you were covered by your insurance policy prior to the time that was posted on the ticket.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
J. Wang Law - Cook County Satellite Office
3701 Algonquin Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Cell: (630) 712-9264
Jeremy Wang Law & Associates, LLC
610 E. Roosevelt Road
Suite 200
Wheaton, IL 60187
Telephone: (630) 712-9264
Fax: (630) 480-0692
J. Wang Law - Will County Satellite Office
2660 S Cherry Hill Road
Joliet, IL 60433
Cell: (630) 712-9264