Jeremiah T Van DoraExperienced local injury lawyer. I handle workers comp & personal injury cases.
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
Jeremiah T. Van Dora joined The Van Dora Law Firm in 2012 as an attorney focusing his practice in the areas of workers' compensation, and personal injury. While in law school at Atlanta's John Marshall Law School, Mr. Van Dora was a member of the Mock Trial Team. He also received the CALI Award for the highest grade in Workers' Compensation, as well as the Dean's Award for community service. Mr. Van Dora also served as a law clerk for the Appellate Division of the Georgia State Board of Workers' Compensation while in law school. Mr. Van Dora attended Furman University on a football scholarship and was a 3 year letterman. He was a letterman on the 2001 Southern Conference Championship team that finished as NCAA Division I-AA Runner Up.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- English: Spoken, Written
- Vice President
- Northern Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (2012)
- Honors: CALI Award - Excellence in Workers' Compensation Law Dean's Award for Community Service
- Activities: Mock Trial Team
- Lifetime Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Client's Choice Award
- State Bar of Georgia  # 798552
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.