Jennings Kemp BrinsonPartner, Bloodworth Law, PLLC
- Business Law, Probate, Employment Law
J. Kemp Brinson is a Partner at Bloodworth Law, PLLC, in Orlando, Florida, and Winter Haven, Florida. Kemp has practiced business litigation, trust litigation, probate litigation, and employment litigation since 2004.
Kemp is able to see legal issues as a plaintiff’s attorney and as a defendant’s attorney.
“I would describe it as perspective because I know what the other side is thinking,” Kemp said. And it’s most valuable in the settlement context because I know exactly what conversation is had if I’m on the plaintiff’s side or whether as the defendant’s attorney. I know what it’s going to take to get it done.”
Kemp handles Business Law including:
--Shareholder & partner disputes
--Breach of contract
Trust & Probate Litigation including:
--Breach of fiduciary duty
--Lack of capacity
Employment Law including:
--Discrimination and Harassment
--Overtime & Minimum Wage Disputes
Prior to Bloodworth Law, Kemp founded The Brinson Law Firm in 2013 in Winter Haven, Florida. He practiced with Florida law firm Clark, Campbell, Lancaster & Munson, P.A., in Lakeland, Florida, and began his career with Straughn & Turner, P.A., in Winter Haven, Florida.
Kemp attended The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C., and received his Juris Doctor in 2004. He attended North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N.C., and received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, was a Park Scholar, and graduated magna cum laude, in 2001.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Trust & Probate Litigation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer: Hourly Fees Flat Fees Hybrid Fees Contingency Fees
- George Washington University - Virginia Campus
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- North Carolina State University
- B.S. (2001) | Electrical Engineering
- The Florida Bar  # 0752541
- Bloodworth Law, PLLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.