(352) 793-4001Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Real Estate Law, Probate, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Jennifer started her law practice 17 years ago, with a primary practice areas in real estate, foreclosure & collections and wills & probate. Jennifer desires to educate and empower her clients.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Foreclosure Defense
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- B.S. (1994) | Statistics & Actuarial Science
- Florida State Bar  # 519081
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Isaksen Law Firm
305 Questions Answered
- Q. I have a property owner financed under contract. It's in my name and I pay taxes. Guy disappeared. What do I do?
- A: If there is a mortgage on the property, you will need to find the individual or file a lawsuit to remove the lien. You will need to review in detail with an attorney for more precise instructions.
- Q. Hello,My mom recently passed away in Florida. She has two IRA accounts, a 401k and life insurance with no will. She
- A: First, I am very sorry for your loss. I agree with my colleagues, you will need to hire a probate attorney to assist you and represent your interests, especially if you are out of the country. It may be difficult to obtain the personal items already taken from the apartment by your sister, but the financial accounts can't be transferred without filing a probate. I would recommend that you file the probate as representative, so you have more control.
- Q. I have an inheritance that is in probate. Can I get an advance on the money?
- A: It’s possible. You would have to make that request to the personal representative if it is a formal administration. If it’s not contested and there are liquid assets, you may get your request approved.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.