Jennifer Isaksen

Jennifer Isaksen

  • Real Estate Law, Probate, Estate Planning ...
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Jennifer started her law practice 17 years ago, with a primary practice areas in real estate, foreclosure & collections and wills & probate. Jennifer desires to educate and empower her clients.

Practice Areas
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Foreclosure Defense
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Seton Hall University School of Law
Seton Hall University School of Law Logo
New Jersey Institute of Technology
B.S. (1994) | Statistics & Actuarial Science
New Jersey Institute of Technology Logo
Professional Associations
Florida State Bar  # 519081
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Isaksen Law Firm
Legal Answers
305 Questions Answered
Q. I have a property owner financed under contract. It's in my name and I pay taxes. Guy disappeared. What do I do?
A: If there is a mortgage on the property, you will need to find the individual or file a lawsuit to remove the lien. You will need to review in detail with an attorney for more precise instructions.
Q. Hello,My mom recently passed away in Florida. She has two IRA accounts, a 401k and life insurance with no will. She
A: First, I am very sorry for your loss. I agree with my colleagues, you will need to hire a probate attorney to assist you and represent your interests, especially if you are out of the country. It may be difficult to obtain the personal items already taken from the apartment by your sister, but the financial accounts can't be transferred without filing a probate. I would recommend that you file the probate as representative, so you have more control.
Q. I have an inheritance that is in probate. Can I get an advance on the money?
A: It’s possible. You would have to make that request to the personal representative if it is a formal administration. If it’s not contested and there are liquid assets, you may get your request approved.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
PO Box 591
Bushnell, FL 33513
Telephone: (352) 793-4001
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 3 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.